Wednesday April 22, 2020 - Thursday April 23, 2020
Wednesday April 22 : 08:00 - 00:00
Thursday April 23 : 00:00 - 16:00
TOHU, 2345 Rue Jarry E, Montréal, QC H1Z 4P3
EFFERVESCENCE 2020 is presenting:
• A brand-new program for participants to interact with different innovative scientific fields in the life sciences sector;
• An optimized agenda giving participants the opportunity to take part in a maximum number of conferences in order to discover more innovative topics, and offering several training sessions and workshops led by renowned specialists;
• A multitude of opportunities to connect with stakeholders in Canada’s life sciences and health technologies
EFFERVESCENCE 2020 invites all industry players, on a national scale, to come together for this 2nd Calling all researchers in the academic or business field, entrepreneurs, project managers, scientific directors, innovators or students representing the next generation of scientific leaders! This event is not to be missed!
What is EFFERVESCENCE?
- The event that provides an update on the life sciences field on a national scale. It highlights the priorities in life sciences, both today and in the future;
- It is a golden opportunity to meet with key industry players and find out more about the trends and main orientations in the community;
- It is the ideal place to find investment opportunities and speak with project owners;
- A special occasion to present your innovative projects that contribute to the growth of life sciences and health technologies.