2ND ANNUAL CANADA-ITALY BUSINESS FORUM ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE – DIGITAL EDITION
The Contribution Of AI To The “New Normal”
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) landscapes in Italy and Québec are certainly rich with potential synergies and opportunities for collaborations, technology transfers and research projects.
After the success of the first edition of the Canada-Italy Business Forum on Artificial Intelligence, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada is proud to announce the second edition of the Business Forum which will be taking place from November 18th to 20th, in a digital format.
- Promote structured exchanges of information and know-how between policy makers from both countries;
- Encourage the development of partnerships and networks between applied research centers, facilitate technology transfer pathways and optimize the promotion of research results.
- Organize targeted business meetings
The COVID-19 pandemic has raised new questions about the impact and role on the future use of both Big Data and AI, many of which will now be addressed in this edition of the Business Forum, furthermore, the pandemic has also brought about new organizational needs for the event format itself.
- Was COVID-19 an accelerator of innovation and new technological advancements?
- How can AI facilitate and support: health care, public and private mobility, public administration efficiency, and logistics and distribution?
- How can cyber security address the new challenges brought about in this “new normal”?
- How to develop new sustainable opportunities in a time of change?
- What are the opportunities for integration and exchange between the Italian and Canadian innovation ecosystems?
Event format: The second edition of the Canada-Italy Business Forum on AI will take place digitally and includes: web conferences, industry-specific digital workshops, and business matching sessions.