CAHR National Day
A chance to hear from and engage with speakers from CADTH, the National Advisory Committee on Immunization, Health Canada and the Institute of Health Economics as they discuss topics of national interest.
- What COVID has made possible and how it has raised the profile of public health across this country
- The use of advanced diagnostic testing and whether the Canadian system is ready to adopt innovative diagnostic technologies
- Innovation in HTA, drug pricing and reimbursement
- An update on the Health Canada Rare Disease Initiative, and;
- The Impact of the Election on Future Healthcare Pricing and Reimbursement
This conference is for anyone with an interest in Healthcare and Innovation Policy, Market Access, Government Relations, Public Health and Patient and Public Affairs.