Montréal InVivo continuously acts in collaboration with other stakeholders in the community whose actions are complementary. It is a partner organization for all stakeholders, whether they are organizations or institutions involved in the economic development of the sector, provincially, nationally and internationally.
In its new 2021-2024 strategic plan, Montréal InVivo has developed its operational model while keeping its mission and main activities intact (business intelligence, mobilization/networking, core projects, outreach, support to entrepreneurship). Its Strategic Committees are now project committees that will :
- Achieve a 360-degree approach aligned along its five areas of intervention;
- Attain greater agility;
- Adjust the size of the committees based on project needs (more agile and focused);
- Stimulate the mobilization of participants according to their areas of interest;
- Facilitate more frequent meetings adjusted according to project needs;
- Better defined deliverables and timelines.